Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bedtime story: Cat eye perspective, adventures in the house.

The boss said this difficult word, no idea what it means, but it has to do with cats, with us!
Me and my sister are two little kittens, and we just moved house, to a new family.
In this new house, and with the new family we have some great adventures
We are very tired now, as we had a lot of adventures today, and we had great fun. Before I fall asleep I will tell you what we’ve done.
This morning when we woke up, it was almost light. Me and my sister are sleeping in the hallway, and all those people sleep upstairs.
So this morning we climbed that thing called stairs, and it was very very high! We had to climb 14 of these things, they call steps, and I even fell off the second one.
I didn’t hurt myself, no, it made me want to climb it more !

When we finally were upstairs, we tried to smell where the big boss and his wife sleep. We were hungry after climbing that big thing, so we followed our noses. The boss makes a loud and snoring sound, very low, he must love it in that big box he is sleeping in.
Under that box, a bed I think were all kind of fun things to play with, and we made some noise. The boss stopped snoring, so we tried to be silent. If you stop snoring, you are not pleased, at least we are not. So we hoped he wasn’t angry.
Behind a leg from that box called bed, was a black and silent thing, we were very scared off.
My sister got closer and closer to it, and found it was a piece of cloth we could play with.
Not at all scary and we played some time with it. We did make some noise playing and woke the boss. He was not mad really, but laughed; you little buggers give me back my sock!
So we left the sock alone and waited for the boss to put on his fur.
He took us downstairs and we got breakfast, ow that was nice!
The boss came and sat with us while we ate, and he didn’t take a bite. He had a cup with black smelly stuff that he drank. I was a bit worried that he didn’t eat, but he left us more.
After we ate our breakfast, we had a little nap on his lap, while he ate bread. We like bread too, but we don’t touch his, or he will get mad.

After our nap, we played on the floor! That was nice, as we found a pen with some string to it, and played with it for very very long. Even the boss played with the pen, and we tried to catch it, and really we won !!

Yawn! Then we with a ball, I will tell you later. I am so tired and my sister too.
So now, I really need to . . . . . .
Photographs taken by me, worked over by Paul R. Boon

1 comment:

  1. absolutely adorable - text and pictures - and I just wish you little kittens and your boss a lot of adventures.
    I myself am an adorable 15-month old golden retriever called Kylah and my human has posted my adventures unfortunately in German - come and visit http://canine-views-of-life.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete