Wednesday 20 June 2012

Bedtime story: Cats, the new house and the screaming monster


Our new house is fun, soo much fun, but the boss tells us we still need to learn.
We learned that the boss and his wife don’t like it when we play under the bed in the morning, so we don’t do that.
Today when we woke up, we played in the hallway, which was very nice!
But me and my sister got in a real fight, and I cried a bit loud and bit my sister back.
So my sister cried too, and she woke up the boss with her cry. He came down the stairs and we were still fighting a bit, and he got mad. “Don’t you two fight, that is not nice!”
Then he put us on the floor and made this smelly stuff called coffee, and we played nicely in the hallway again.
My sister got a fur people wear outside from the wall and hid under it, that was real fun !
I followed her under the fur, and jumped on her back, my sister liked that too.
She came out with her head, and got away again. Hide and seek, and I found her all the time.
The boss came to have a look, and started laughing; you little buggers, so you are the ones that drop all the coats! He gave us a hug, but told us not to play with the coats.
So that is how they are called !

Then after the boss had his coffee, he came with a big thing, and told us he was going to vacuum clean.
It was a thing with a sort of rope on, also very nice to play with.
He said; I am glad you guys are not afraid of it!
And then it happened, he took the rope and put in the wall, and the thing started to howl like a very scary animal. My sister and I were very very scared, so we ran through the house to get away from this thing. The boss didn’t run from it, so strange.
We found a place to hide, and had to stay there forever, it was so scary.
The sound went through the entire house, and after a very very long time it stopped.
Then we heard the boss call us, so he was not eaten by this monster.
He called and called, but we were too scared to stop hiding. The sound of the boss calling came closer and closer, and we suddenly could see his face. “Ow you poor little things, so you were scared after all!
We sat on his lap for some time, getting hugs and all, that was very nice. We were not scared anymore.
Then he put us on the floor and gave us a rag to play with.
We didn’t play with it in the start, because it looked a bit like a fur, a coat. So he told us we could play with it, and he also played with it. I even won from my sister and the boss, and had the rag all for myself.

After all that playing my sister fell asleep on another rag, and I got to sit on the boss’s lap again.
I was thinking about this angry and frightening vacuum thing and got scared again. After a cuddle I got to hold the boss’s hand, and finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment